Copra is the dried meat of a coconut typically split into two halves. Indonesia is the largest coconut grower in the world and is continually harvested throughout the year. Copra is used for coconut oil extraction and the residue following extraction is used as animal feed.
We source and process our Copra at our processing centers in Sumatra, Sulawesi, Maluku, and Java. We have identified the areas with the highest production of coconuts in the country and accordingly set up our processing centers in those areas. We have grown to become one of the largest exporters of Copra from Indonesia.
We are capable of exporting around 2000 MT of Copra per month. We export our Copra to our loyal buyers in Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, and Pakistan among others and they are some of the largest Coconut Oil manufacturers in the world. We supply Grade A White Copra and also the lower quality Black Copra each producing different qualities of Coconut Oil. We also supply Edible grade white copra.
We choose high-quality, fully mature nuts for our Copra and carry out both sun and oven drying until the moisture content is minimal. Our dedicated Copra production staff are experts in their field and we continue to grow our production capabilities through innovative and continuous improvement in our processes.
Jambi, Riau, Central Java, South East Sulawesi, South Sulawesi and Central Sulawesi provinces
Oil Extraction and Direct Consumption
- Edible Grade White Copra – For direct consumption. Free from fungus, burnt, smoky, and immature copra.
- White Copra (Grade A) for Oil Milling – For high-grade oil milling. Very low FFA content, free from fungus and burned copra. Very minimal smoky and immature copra
- Black Copra (Grade B) for Oil Milling – For CNO and RBD Oil Milling. Higher FFA content, low-grade copra
Our monthly supply capacity:
- 1500 MT of Grade A Copra
- 1000 MT of Grade B Copra
- 100 MT of Edible Copra
In netted plastic bags or jute gunny bags
In dry containers:
- 25 MT per 40 feet container
- 11 MT per 20 feet container